Recruiter for Notino
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Notino active
View all jobs Recruiter for Notino active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
Notino, una dintre cele mai importante companii europene de e-commerce din industria frumuseții din Europa.
Fondat în 2004, Notino s-a impus rapid ca un magazin online de încredere pentru cosmetice, parfumuri și produse de îngrijire personală.
- Proactive, positive and hard working person with focus on detail;
- Great communication skills;
- English at least at B2 level;
- Middle experience with recruitment, personal agency, headhunting stc.;
- Knowledge how to work with Social networks;
- Happy to travel (once per month BG, HU, AT,CZ);
- Time flexible;
- Advantage to bring new ideas for more successful and effective recruitment;
- Mostly Home office working;
- Team player.
Notino is the number one in online sales of perfumes and cosmetics in Central and Eastern Europe. We are a fast-growing company, that is not afraid of ambitious goals. We currently operate in 27 countries and our network of stores is growing very intensively. We currently have 26 stores in 8 countries.
We are now looking for a reinforcement to our HR team - a colleague who would take on the role of Recruiter for our stores in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Austria.
If you are attracted to work in an international and very dynamic environment, where you will face new challenges almost every day, you enjoy inventing new solutions, then you could be "our person".
What does RECUITER in Notino do?
- Above all, providing care for employees at 6 stores located in Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary and Austria.Be responsible for the full life cycle of the recruiting process = sourcing and screening candidates, coordinating the interview process, and facilitating offers and employment negotiations, all while ensuring candidates have a pleasant experience;
- A senior Recruiter also can acts as a contact person for Store managers and helps them deal with a variety of issues related to employees (from capacity security, through consultations to solve all kinds of everyday situations in the store, etc.);
- You will also be an important strategic partner for HRBP for Retail and Area Manager for these countries.
- In addition to creating plans to ensure the necessary capacity of employees, you will also enjoy your own recruitment - especially for positions in the field of in-store middle management (Store Manager, Deputy Store Manager etc.);
- As a Recruiter, you should also have a basic overview of labor law issues to be able to provide managers with the necessary advice. But you don't have to worry about anything - we will teach you a lot of things and when we are not 100% sure, we have great support in our legal department;
- You will be responsible for creating strategies and designing appropriate tools, their implementation and regular monitoring and evaluation of effectiveness in the full range of HR activities - recruitment, onboarding, motivation, evaluation, development;
- Of course, the position also includes administrative activities and reporting;
- It may sound like a lot of work - but you don't have to worry about being alone - you'll have an HRRP Partner and a Team Lead Recruiter in Czech republic, who already have experience in the retail network and know how things works in Notino.
So .. for who are we actually looking for?
- Above all, a person who is very responsible, purposeful, has an open mind and does not lack adequate proactivity. Surely you should also be relatively adaptable - changes and innovations are something that accompanies us almost every day;
- Previous experience in HR is important for us - ideally in multiple HR domains (recruitment, development, evaluation, training ...), preferably in an international environment. (Retail is of course a big advantage). But for us a healthy dose of common sense, a desire to learn and a willingness to take on challenges are much more important than a long-term experience;
- You should not miss an overview of the main KPIs and trends in HR (in the field of recruitment, adaptation, evaluation, turnover, etc.);
- A new colleague should not be afraid to "step into the unknown" - you will most likely encounter an issue in this position that you have not yet addressed. You should be able to advise in a variety of situations and not be afraid to make a decision and take a responsibility. For example: you will need to hire new Deputy Store manager for our store in Budapest and the next day in 5 Beauty Consultant for our store in Bulgaria;
- Of course, this is also associated with the willingness to travel - you will certainly spend some time on home office, but very often you will need to go "in the field" (you do not need a driving licence, all our locations are very well accessible by train and public transport);
- English at least at level B2. Since our headquarter and HR TEAM is located in Czech republic;
- A good knowledge of Excel will also be useful, which will make your work very easy and faster.