Reverse Engineer, Engineering Center, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You know how to approach reverse engineering topics;
- You have problem solving skills;
- You have a systematic, organized and precise working style;
- You have an independent and pro-active working style;
- You have good communication skills;
- You have the ability to work under pressure;
- You have the ability to work in team (including virtual teams);
- You have high resilience;
- You are customer orientation.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- Good low level embedded skills (reading out schematics, PCB layout, soldering or unsoldering passive/active components from PCB, understanding electronics, etc.);
- Good low-level debugging skills;
- Good Electronics and Electrical Concepts;
- Understand assembly language;
- Optimizing C99 code for space.
We would also appreciate:
- Knowledge on how to use a logic analyzer, oscilloscope, etc.;
- General knowledge about RADIO communication (LF/RF):
- General common errors;
- Different types of modulation;
- Know how to implement a protocol based on given specification.
The languages you should know:
English - very good knowledge writing and speaking.
German - is a plus.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Relocation bonus
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members. You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.Job Description
Our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture offers a rewarding place to work and our teams embrace the challenge of meeting our goals. If you want to shape the future and work with the most desired employer among engineers and business professionals in Cluj, you should join our mission. Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team: