Back Office Customer Support Trainee
Why should you apply for our internship program? Our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We Power and Digitize the economy, and we base this on our firm belief that Power and Digital – together – create the foundation of life, education, progress and performance.
Job Purpose Summary: See a glimpse of the Schneider Electric family by joining our internship program. You will be responsible for administrative tasks related to the customer support activity (back office) through tasks such as:
- logistics support;
- point of contact between various departments.
- Fluency in English and Romanian;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good knowledge of MS Office;
- Extra-curricular activities are a plus;
- Quick adaptability with an openness to learn and develop.
- Paid internship program for a minimum of 1 year.
- Program: 8 hours (depending on your availability);
- Possibility to work from home;
- Ability to learn and interact directly with experts in energy management.