• Previous experience of 1 to 2 years in a similar role
• Fluency in English
• Good verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of IT staff, managers, and subject matter experts
• Ability to generate documentation and keep existing documentation updated
• Availability to work shifts (including night, weekends, legal holidays)
• Securing that the studio is properly lit, and all the video streamed, cameras are functional and properly aligned with the game tables.
• Maintaining of server equipment (router, Wi-Fi, switch, patch panel).
• Monitoring streaming equipment through graphics and logos.
• Assuring all encoders and media servers are technically functional at all tables.
• Online monitoring on the website to make sure the audio angle of the camera is functional from the player’s perspective.
• Maintenance of workstations: virus cleaning, finding solutions regarding soft/hard problems and instalment of new equipment.
• Keep in touch with the ISP supplier in case of internet connection dysfunctionalities.
• Keep up to date the workstations evidence: users, configurations, rights allocated on folders.
• Search and purchase IT equipment.
• Respond in due time to incidents and secure that there are no violations regarding SLA.
• Experience with DHCP; DNS; Subnets; Domain controller.
• Basic Ubuntu knowledge will be nice to have.
Tel: 0726264436 - Andreea