This job is no longer active!
View all jobs RIAN PARTNERS active
View all jobs DFMEA Coordinator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
We are RIAN & Partners, a 100% Romanian concept – recruitment agency and we provide specialized human resources management services within the industrial field.
Our goal is clear and simple: to improve every recruitment and organizational development processes. We support ambitious businesses to find the proper human capital for their development plans. We offer guidance to dynamic candidates in order to find their dream job.
• Completed university studies in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable education
• At least 5 years of professional experience in the automotive industry
• Very good knowledge of the latest FMEA methodology and FMEA software (Plato E1ns would be ideal)
• Sound experience with common quality methods and tools such as: Pareto, Ishikawa diagram, 5Why analysis, 8D method. Basics in statistics
• Business fluent in German/France and English
• Strong presentation, moderation and communication skills
• Conflict Management.
• Analytical thinking and technical understanding
• Strong solution and action orientation as well as the ability to work in a team
• Plans and moderates design and process FMEA's according to the latest standard
• Ensures compliance with the standards as well as the project time schedule
• Determines the scope and timing of the FMEA project.
• Ensures that Customer Specific Requirements regarding FMEA activities are considered.
• Determine FMEA Team
• Conducts requirements workshops and transfers them into FMEAs
• Performs solicitation as well as evaluation of input documents for FMEA creation
• Ensures that lessons learned from previous projects are considered by querying the team when creating new FMEAs
• Inputs and updates FMEA's into the FMEA software
• Provides linkage with other processes, such as Test Plans, Process Control Plans, etc.
• Supports the evaluation of SC/CC features and their documentation
• Evaluates and interprets risk assessments
• Follows-up and reviews agreed and scheduled actions
• Reviews and approves critical supplier FMEAs
• Presents FMEAs to customers and auditors
• Ensures that all pre-work is done before the first meeting (including ground rules and assumptions, gather information, etc.)
• Support development of FMEA Fundamentals/ FMEA Basis
• Active demand of the maintenance of the FMEA's in the phase of the series production due to complaints and scrap analyses
• Reviews the FMEA recommended actions with management for all high severities and high RPNs
• Verifies that the FMEA Quality Objectives were met
• Verifies that risk reduction has been achieved