Network Performance Lead
_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
• 3 years practical experience in working with big data, analytics software (e.g. Python), and database languages (e.g. SQL)
• Proven ability to delve into complex data and then process and prepare it according to audience
• Good communication and presenting skills
• Excellent team collaboration skills
• Curiosity to learn and self-driven
• 2 years experience with device and network analytics platform and network technologies is helpful;
Nice to have
o Knowledge of transport IP protocols and data models, like BGP, Segment Routing, PCEP on multivendor environment (e.g. Nokia, Juniper, Cisco).
o Experience with cloud architectures.
o Hands-on experience with the Big Data Analytics landscape and related tools (e.g. Hadoop, Hive/Impala, PySpark, GCP, BigQuery)
• Deliver periodically Transport Network Dashboard Report for the Networks in scope: IP/MPLS International Networks, and Local Markets IP/MPLS Backbones.
• Deliver periodically Security Gateway dashboard and Network Latency Dashboard .
• Assure the consistency of the Dashboards with trend analyses and data consistency checks.
• Control of all the quality and availability KPI’s related to Transport Network defined in the Guideline documents.
• Run periodically (weekly/monthly) performance measure analyses to identify deviations from defined thresholds.
• Identify potential anomalies analysing the trends of the performance KPI.
• Provide feedback to align the performance KPIs definition for all the network vendors in the European region.
• Identify potential area of improvement of the performance.
• Trigger and support network investigation to identify the root cause of the not optimal performance.
• Reporting on the network performance improvement correlated with the network change implemented.
• Provide the results to Local Markets, Vertical Engineering departments and Operations to take action.
• Expected results: show the network performance, correlate network performance with implemented actions, continuously improve of the network performance.Create close loop automation using network performance data
• WFH - Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!