Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Dynata active.
Vezi toate job-urile Revenue Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-into member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, go to Dynata.comCerinte
The revenue Analyst, EMEA, acts as an analytical engine of the company, providing insights and supporting ‘optimal’ business decision making, undertaking financial consulting and providing strategic support to Senior Management. The position reports to FP&A Manager, EMEA and works closely with senior stakeholders across the business.
Requirements and skills
• Attention to detail and proven record of accuracy is essential
• Previous exposure to analysing high volume of data
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Accounting degree or equivalent is advantageous
• Experience designing and implementing processes
• Thrives on the challenge of adapting quickly to new systems in a fast-paced and sometimes unpredictable business environment
• Demonstrates the highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
• Self-starter - someone who is a proactive thinker who can self-challenge datasets and is able to work effectively with a remote team
• Deliver the quarterly commission calculations accurately and in a timely manner, liaising with senior sales directors and finance members
• Prepare the monthly commissions accrual for the EMEA region
• Support and build management reports in Tableau and excel including data analysis, data quality checks and data integration
• Provide financial insights into the performance of the company focusing on long term strategic goals and revenue generation
• Maintain high quality and correct data in the CRM system including assisting in maintaining account ownership, customer channel and family groups
• Gather, identify, and analyse CRM requirements and ensure that they are met
• Evaluate and configure the CRM system and provide detailed end user documentation
• Work collaboratively and analytically with other senior members of finance, senior management, and functional leads both regionally and globally
We offer (bonus, benefits):
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Additional paid time off
Dynata is the world’s largest first-party data and insights platform. With a reach that encompasses 62 million consumers and business professionals globally, and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around its robust first-party data offering to bring the voice of the customer to the entire marketing continuum – from strategy, innovation, and branding to advertising, measurement, and optimization. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research, media and advertising agencies, publishers, consulting and investment firms and corporate customers in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Dynata, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. Dynata welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive work culture for all our employees. Accommodations by request can be made for all aspects of the selection process.
For administrative purposes your personal data will be kept on record and will be disclosed and transferred both within and outside the European Economic Area, including the United States of America. We shall take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data.