TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 11 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3 years
Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in accounting or other business field of study.
Knowledge Preferred: Demonstrates proven considerable knowledge of statutory accounting and IFRS
• demonstrates proven thorough abilities and/or success as a team leader and team member in a professional services consulting firms utilizing extensive know-how of business financials, reporting processes, and management of engagement economics;
• advanced use of tools and techniques for research, analysis, and problem solving, including Interpreting data/research, drawing conclusions, identifying issues and opportunities with clients;
• capability to identify risk areas and propose recommendations to clients for alleviating those risks;
• to express clearly the ideas, verbally and in writing.
Leadership: Developing others by creating and supporting appropriate work assignments; applying proper delegation and, providing coaching and feedback candidly and constructively and receive feedback openly.
Relationships: Communicating confidently and effectively using a variety of communication styles across different contexts.
Our Audit & Advisory practice provides independent reporting to stakeholders. We perform:
• Financial statement and internal control audits
• Business and performance reporting
• Due diligence work
As part of our Audit & Advisory team, we collaborate with clients, get to know their businesses, and then assure that the financial information they report is clear and reliable and according to the applicable standards.
We stand firm on quality and integrity. Our professionals are constantly challenged with a high learning curve.
You will learn through training programs and on-the-job interaction with co-workers and clients. We want high performance and high quality, and we want you to be challenged and fulfilled here.
TPA – a great place to work
Success is a matter of setting the right goals. And having the right partner.
At TPA Group, an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance, you will find that your specialized experience and technical depth will allow you to quickly contribute to on-going engagements while at the same time, have the opportunity to be challenged by new engagements and advance your technical potential.
Be challenged: An environment for success
We are honored that our employees consistently recognize TPA Group, as a great place to work both regionally and nationally. Recognition doesn’t spring from any one program or practice we offer; rather, it is the result of the things we do every day.