Junior HR Consultant
Established in 1999, ISG in its expansion has become a European leader in HR consulting. With over 750 employees across 60 offices, we provide high-quality solutions for all HR matters in 40 countries.
A flat corporate structure and homogenous global practices guarantee an always smooth and rapid project implementation.
Our dynamic development, the high quality of our services, the dedicated commitment of our qualified consultants and an excellent price-performance ratio are the reason for ISG’s success. Steady growth by entering new markets and opening new offices is part of our business strategy.
Our consultants are specialists and, as a team, cover all sectors with in-depth specialist knowledge.
We are your full-service provider in all personnel matters. Our services include Executive Search, Search & Selection, Personnel Development & Training, Employer Branding, Media House, Outplacement, Interim Management and Temporary Staffing.
• 1-2 years of proven work experience as a Recruiter, HR Consultant or Talent Acquisition specialist
• Familiarity with the entire recruitment lifecycle
• Excellent communication skills in English
• Excellent customer relations skills as well as a service oriented personality
• Proactive, self-starter and independent working style
• Excellent organisation and time management skills
• Working closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop a comprehensive understanding of our roles and candidate profiles
• Use social media networks to look for and connect with potential candidates
• Interact with professionals on niche platforms
• Collaborate with hiring managers to identify each position’s requirements
• Ask for referrals
• Contact past applicants for new job opportunities
• Develop a network of potential candidates and industry professionals
• Log candidate information in our Applicant Tracking System and other internal databases
• Measure and report on recruiting metrics, like source of hire and time-to-fill
• Assist with other recruiting team responsibilities as needed
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your cv via email roxana.filipescu at isg.com