_VOIS (Vodafone Intelligent Solutions) is a strategic arm of Vodafone Group Plc, creating value and enhancing quality and efficiency across 28 countries, and operating from 6 locations: Albania, Egypt, Hungary, India, Romania, and the UK.
Over 26,000 highly skilled individuals are dedicated to being Vodafone Group’s partner of choice for talent, technology, and transformation. We deliver the best services across IT, Care, Business Intelligence Services, HR, Finance, Supply Chain, HR Operations, and many more. Established in 2006, _VOIS has evolved into a global, multi-functional organisation, a Centre of Excellence for Intelligent Solutions focused on adding value and delivering business outcomes for Vodafone.
_VOIS is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We celebrate differences and we welcome and value diverse people and insights. We believe that being authentically human and inclusive powers our employees’ growth and enables them to create positive impact for themselves and society. We do not discriminate based upon age, colour, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, and national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
• Attention to detail
• BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business
• Participate in requirements analysis
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable C# code
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, refactor and debug code
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
• WFH - Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!