Quality Assurance Automation Team Coordinator
We are #ITSS Community – proud, fun and very much alive, always eager to discover, create, succeed and deliver excellency. We are one of the largest Romanian Digital Business Transformation companies and an enthusiastic Fintech Player, founded in 2002 in Bucharest.
This job is the one for you if you have:
- Proven experience as a team leader or coordinator;
- At least several years of experience in Quality Assurance;
- Excellent communication and leadership skills;
- Organizational and time-management skills;
- Decision making and strategy skills;
- Basic Java knowledge (or other POO technology);
- Experience with QA Auto frameworks;
- Strong knowledge of testing lifecycle and technical mindset.
- Manage the team members career expectations, performance and level of happiness;
- Adjust team processes, listening to feedback and guiding the team through the changes;
- Plan QA activities within project scope, create and maintain the test plan;
- Create and execute automated test cases, maintain and update automated test cases suite;
- Set QA Auto strategy based on our clients needs;
- Bugs queue management (defects monitoring, defects analysis, defects severity classification review and agreement);
- Automated testing of web applications (cross browser), mobile applications and back-end services.
By applying to this opening you confirm your interest and you agree with us storing your CV for the recruitment process.