IT Engineer (MES), Engineering Center (Cluj)
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- You have an university degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject;
- You have previous experience in the Industrial Automation and/or Information Technology.
We would also appreciate if:
- You are familiar with SQL Pl/Sql, T-Sql and a programming language (C#, C++);
- You are familiar with the server operating systems Windows and Linux;
- You are familiar with database (Oracle, SQL);
- You have technical experience in MES (Manufacturing Execution System), technical experience in PLC software development is considered an advantage;
- You have functional knowledge in any of the following: Product Data Management, Shop Floor Control, Material Planning (MRP), Capacity Requirements Planning (CRP), Product Costing, Incoming Inspection and Materials Management, Inventory Management and Product Quality is considered an advantage.
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are eager to work with the newest automotive manufacturing technologies, understand complex systems and experience the factory of the future concept;
- You are proactive and you adapt easily to new development environment, but don't worry, we will be there every step of the way, supporting each other;
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You're a team player and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally;
- You take ownership of projects and tasks;
- You're not afraid to think outside the box and try to find creative approaches to your challenges.
- English - an advanced level is mandatory;
- German - a good level is an advantage.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.Job Description
Enter the world of high-end automation in industrial systems. As one of the leading industrial & technology companies in the world Bosch provides unique challenges spanning from process automation to development of complex future oriented IoT solutions. We offer you the opportunity to be part of an international team of experts where you can grow and develop your skills to a new level.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will be responsible with the requirement gathering, design, configuration, testing and deployment of MES (Manufacturing Execution System) solution;
- You will interact with Subject Matter Experts / plant users / various stake holders for study of current landscape and define the design and implementation plan for MES(Manufacturing Execution System);
- You will work with teams of MES integrators to implement/ develop the requirements;
- You will ensure compliance of designs with specifications;
- You will come up with solutions using both custom developed software applications and configured products;
- You will contribute in different phases of the development lifecycle;
- You will prepare and produce releases of software components;
- You will be responsible with writing well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- You will offer support service for the Manufacturing ExecutionControl System (MES);
- You will offer support for continuous improvement by investigating alternatives solutions and technologies.