Financial Services Representative with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile 2Checkout (now Verifone) active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Services Representative with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Asigurari - Intermedieri financiare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
2Checkout (now Verifone) is the leading all-in-one monetization platform for global businesses built to help clients drive sales growth across channels and increase market share by simplifying the complexities of modern commerce. 2Checkout’s digital services, including global payments, subscription billing, merchandising, taxes, compliance, and risk, help clients stay focused on innovating their products while delivering exceptional customer experiences.
In August 2020, 2Checkout was acquired by Verifone, the leading global provider of payment and commerce solutions. Both companies share the same vision: to simplify modern commerce and facilitate frictionless experiences, enabling companies to optimize their business performance.
2Checkout will continue its journey as Verifone, having even greater financial strength, scalability, resources, relationships, and market potential.
Verifone is transforming everyday transactions into opportunities for connected commerce. Verifone is connecting payment devices to the cloud, merging the online and in-store shopping experience and creating the next generation of digital engagement between merchants and consumers.
Built on a 30-year history of uncompromised security with approximately 29 million devices and terminals deployed worldwide. Verifone’s team is known as trusted experts who work with clients and partners, helping to solve their most complex payments challenges. Verifone has clients and partners in more than 150 countries, including the world’s best-known retail brands, financial institutions, and payment providers.
Verifone revolutionizes commerce. Simply. Everywhere.
As part of the new journey, 2Checkout (now Verifone) is growing the talented tech team in Bucharest where it will create an R&D excellence center.
Almost 100 jobs will be open in the following months to work on top-notch payments like: integrating alternative payment methods, payments authentication, mobile POS application, payment gateway solutions, android platform for payment devices and others.
The new colleagues will have the opportunity to work with state-of-the-art technologies for solutions used in more than 150 markets in which Verifone operates. They will also contribute to the development of ultra-innovative payment solutions and integrated ecosystems used in all global sales channels, both online and offline, many of which do not currently exist in Romania. This is a collaborative and fast paced work environment, where people work with real time problems, that make a big impact in the industry.
• Fluency in German (B2 minimum) and English
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in Financial Operations/Accounting Department
• Demonstrate strong communication skills by presenting the findings in a meaningful way
• Good research and analytical skills.
• Able to multi-task and establish priorities to consistently meet internal and external deadlines.
• Manage the billing cycle, invoicing process, cash application process: Daily reconciliation of bank deposits and cash receipt system entries for the bank accounts
• Reconciliation of Cash Payout Files for Merchants
• Identify Transactions for Duplicates and Qualify for Refunds, manual refund processing
Investigation and Rebooking of Transactions when Payout to Merchants have failed
• Resolves escalated customer issues and internal issues of high complexity and proactively follows-up on complex issues to resolve them with some guidance and within SLAs.
• Ensuring the operations’ efficiency and meeting the contractual terms with our merchants
• Ability to organize and lead meetings with business and operational data stakeholders
• Support management with ad-hoc reporting
• Actively participate in achieving the goals of the team and the department
• Experience in payments industry
• Background in Financial Services