Accounting&Reporting Team Leader (French)
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Requirements
As an Accounting & Reporting Team Leader, you will coordinate one of the teams specialised in accounting closing, reconciliations and controls, SG Group reporting under IFRS, Statutory reporting in line with local regulations.
You will be responsible for: running the operations by allocating the activities and deliverables to team members, managing team members and their developement, constantly communicating with our Clients/Partners on objectives and performance monitoring, contributing and aligning with other departments for various projects (international exposure).
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Coaching, mentoring, training, and oversight a team of 6-10 persons;
- Ensure the recruitment of the necessary resources for service delivery according to SLA and profiles needed during the reporting period;
- Define skill matrix for the team and monitor skill development; animate/organize cascade meetings: weekly, daily, 1-2-1 for team under supervision;
- Conduct yearly performance exercise of team member based on their performance;
- Capacity planning according to Run The Bank and Change The Bank roadmap and anticipate the peaks to validate the charge allocation with the Manager.
MANAGE TEAM PERFORMANCE:
- Ensure clients & partners (including auditors) requests are addressed and deliveries are clearly defined;
- Participate to solve the teams issues and raise alerts to the Management, if any;
- Be the first level of escalation for the team; be the first point of contact for clients and partners;
- Control production done by the team; propose action plan and follow up implementation to improve performance or remediate the issues, follow up capacity management;
- Ensure standards, KPIs and KRI dashboard are set and produced;
- Establish resilience of services provided: ensure the back-up within his team;
- Ensure that internal, security and confidentiality rules are respected by the staff;
- Anticipate, monitor and declare any operational risk events occurring;
BE AN AGENT OF TRANSFORMATION:
- Support improvement, simplification and automation of processes across the team and share best practices with partners;
- Participate to projects impacting the team and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Contribute to implement the local strategy.
- 5-7 years experience in Accounting/Audit (preferable in the banking industry);
- Previous experience in coordinating a team;
- Knowledge of transformation projects & digital innovation skills are considered a plus;
- Advanced level of French and English;
- Very good communication skills, ability to build and maintain stakeholders relationship on all levels.
WHY JOIN US
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.