Digital consultant / Product owner (ME platforms)
Our team is looking for an experienced IT Consultant with an entrepreneurial mindset who will lead the development and expansion of customer-centric IT platforms for the various Heraeus business units. You will work with engineers, architects, external service providers and drive various initiatives and digital transformation projects to its completion. This role will allow you to apply your passion and new ideas to define new solutions to various challenges that the work brings to you. The following challenges await you:
- In your role as Digital consultant / Product owner / Production IT you work as the technical expert together with our Global Business Units.
- You are responsible for identifying the right IT platform and capability needs in the various production sites. Together with the team and other units you drive the requirements analysis, technical design and implementation options.
- As a Product Owner you are responsible for the IT roadmap of the business platforms as well as strategic decisions to ensure long-term business contingency.
- Depending on your technical profile you can also take over technical configurations of a platform and coordinate implementation projects.
- Furthermore, you participate in architectural and design specifications providing technical expertise and coordinate external projects teams.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computational Engineering or comparable
- At least 5 years practical experience in SAP ME, SAP MII and SAP PCo or comparable architectures / ME platforms
- First experience in understanding and working in the role as a technical product owner towards business units
- Skilled in connecting shop floor layer via SAP PCo to SAP MII and in corresponding interfaces (e.g. OPC, MQTT,...)
- Excellent English skills - written and spoken
- Consulting attitude and profound understanding of discrete and processual production environments
- Hands on experience of developing with SDK for SAP ME and SAP MII workbench