Web, CMS - IT Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Heraeus Electronics active
View all jobs Web, CMS - IT Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our team is looking for an experienced IT Consultant with an entrepreneurial mindset who will lead the development and expansion of customer-centric IT platforms for the various Heraeus business units. You will work with engineers, architects, external service providers and drive various initiatives and digital transformation projects to its completion. This role will allow you to apply your passion and new ideas to define new solutions to various challenges that the work brings to you. The following challenges await you:
- As an IT Consultant, you will be responsible for the conceptual design and implementation of international sales and marketing IT projects with a focus on CMS, E-commerce, and web.
- In a modern and agile team with flat hierarchies and plenty of room for your own ideas, you will work permanently on the further development of the implemented solutions.
- As the first point of contact throughout the entire project lifecycle of CMS platform, you will analyze business processes, customer requirements, create technical designs and prepare cost estimates
- You will be responsible for controlling external services providers by defining work models, quality standards and acceptance criteria.
- You will lead sub-projects and conduct workshops with the business unit.
- You have completed a university degree in the field of Computer Science or a similar qualification
- You have several years of project experience in the conception and implementation of international sales, CMS, and marketing IT projects
- You have several years of experience in enterprise web applications development and solution architecture. Experience in implementing and managing CMS solutions will be a plus
- You have a good know-how of Microservices, Headless CMS Architecture, APIs, service management and IT security
- You have profound experience in agile methodologies, moderation and conflict solving
- You are comfortable in defining system design artifacts and take the ownership of its maintenance
- You have a good technical understanding of distributed system landscapes and creativity in developing new possibilities and processes in the digital environment
- Business fluent English and good German skills
- Strong teamwork skills with excellent stakeholder communication and moderation skills