This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Societe Generale Global Solution Centre active
View all jobs Enterprise Architect active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Requirements
Do you want to evolve within an innovative management, recognized for its performance and its strong expansion? Are you a real committed team player?
To be part of Société Générale Global Solution Center means to act in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity.
You will act as an Enterprise Architect within a team of 10 people. You will join Société Générale, specifically the architecture team from CFT (IT department), in charge of CFT's Architecture Standards, Architecture Framework and Knowledge Management.
You will participate in developing Agile architecture that relies on collaboration, emergent design, and intentional architecture. In this context you will participate in the development of new methods and new standards to be considered as well as the associated change management on the architecture sector.
Specifically, you will be required to:
- Implement Application Portfolio Management (APM) process and discard legacy application
- Update and ensure the Data Quality of the APM in KEAR (group’s enterprise architecture tool)
- Determine in collaboration with the various stakeholders the enterprise architecture standards centered on the digital platform of CFT: OnePlatform (1P)
-Promote the Share & Reuse of 1Platform Maps, Utilities, Product offers
-Generation of 1P Catalog files: Content exposure, web UI1P components registration in KEAR, metamodel, KEAR UI and Report
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- You have a good level of English and French
- You are interested in the architectural standards (such as TOGAF, Archimate, SAFe, etc.)
- You have knowledge about Agile architecture (emergent design, intentional architecture)
- You have also experience with Excel functions, macros, and GIT for version control software
- Good comprehension skills as the business and the technical landscapes are complex
- Able to work with multilingual documentation
- Understanding of operational risk assessment
- Know how to cooperate and exchange effectively with colleagues
- Listen and share the points of view and the expertise by being open
SG GSC is a Great Place to Work® certified company. Here, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits
- competitive compensation & remuneration, including annual performance bonus;
- preventive healthcare plan, and group health & life insurance;
- wide range of flexible benefits within a monthly budget;
- office perks, wellbeing and mental health programs;
- various social benefits and bonuses for personal or family events;
- 9-to-5 workday & work-from-home options with enablement bonus at onboarding;
- additional paid and unpaid time off, including Sabbatical leave;
- learning and growth opportunities based on individual development and career plans;
- unlimited access to various eLearning resources.
We are convinced that people are drivers of change, and that the world of tomorrow will be shaped by all their initiatives, from the smallest to the most ambitious.
Whether you’re joining us for a period of months, years or your entire career, together we can have a positive impact on the future. Creating, daring, innovating and taking action are part of our DNA.
If you too want to be directly involved, grow in a stimulating and caring environment, feel useful on a daily basis and develop or strengthen your expertise, you will feel right at home with us!
You should know that our employees can dedicate several days per year to solidarity actions during their working hours, including sponsoring people struggling with their orientation or professional integration, participating in the financial education of young apprentices, and sharing their skills with charities. There are many ways to get involved.