Electrical Sales Engineering Opportunities
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Schneider Electric active
View all jobs Electrical Sales Engineering Opportunities active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Why should you apply for Sales Engineering Opportunities?
Our technologies ensure that Life Is On for everyone, everywhere, at every moment We are leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. We Power and Digitize the economy, and we base this on our firm belief that Power and Digital – together – create the foundation of life, education, progress, and performance.
What will you do:
- You will be the services promoter on behalf of Schneider Electric for a dedicated number of accounts;
- Develop a strong relationship with the Romanian sales team and support them in the sales process;
- Managing technical and commercial customer requests;
- Developing further connected opportunities;
- Will leverage his influence and SE’s visibility towards dedicated accounts;
- Will be responsible for data management in terms of cleansing and tracking Schneider Electric opportunities;
- Identity, qualify, develop and close business opportunities;
- Build and maintain a business relationship with customers and partners;
- Understand and influence the business ecosystem to deliver a high customer experience through partners.
- Education: Technical University degree (Electrical engineering specialization is preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Previous inside sales experience is not mandatory but it is considered a plus;
- Fluency in both Romanian and English;
- Demonstrate flexibility and an ability to learn quickly;
- Focused, goal-oriented, and have a competitive nature;
- Ability to multitask and set priorities;
- Good analytical skills;
- Understands the customers’ business aspects.
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options (hybrid);
- Short Fridays according to your project activity;
- A wide range of benefits: Bookster, Wellington platform, Meal tickets, discounts at several partners;
- Medical & healthcare options: Private medical subscription; Life insurance;
- Mental healthcare: Employee Assistance Program (24/7 online counseling)
- One day off to celebrate your birthday with your beloved ones;
- Hands-on training and access to our technical labs;
- Development Plan through Career path and coaching;
- Open Talent Market - a platform where you can easily find your next challenge, an exciting project, or a cool mentor;
- Sustainability is at the heart of what we do, who we are, and what we believe in;
- Exposure to a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Diversity and Inclusion – an integral part of the company's history, culture, and identity.