Technical Writer Electrical Commissioning Manuals
Let's Talk About You!
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
A Snapshot of Your Day
As a Technical Writer for electrical and I&C commissioning programs, you provide for each project the specific commissioning manual for electrical and I&C equipment as per contractual specifications and SE-standard.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Compilation of the project specific electrical and I&C commissioning manual according to contractual requirements and internal standards: commissioning instructions, commissioning programs and check lists for all electrical and I&C related equipment within SE’s scope of supply.
- Coordination of scope and schedule for the electrical commissioning manual with project management.
- Clarification of electrical commissioning interfaces with engineering.
What You Bring
- Fluency in written & spoken English
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- High technical qualification in the field of Electrical Commissioning and operation of electrical installations of Power Plants:
- Interface Grid/Plant
- Development of initial switching procedures for new installed equipment with interface to external entities (e.g. grid)
- Primary and Secondary testing of protection functions
- Knowledge of essential functionalities of protection devices and their importance to relevant authorities, depending on contractual requirements and rules and regulations.
- Oil filled Transformer including accessories
- Generator and Transformer Protection Systems
- MV switchgears including protection circuits and interlocks
- AC/DC switchgears including protection circuits and interlocks
- LV transformers including protection circuits and interlocks
- AC/DC and DC/DC converter
- DC/AC inverter
- Drives and feeders
About the Team
In our Business Unit Generation we offer a broad portfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company.
We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same.
Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards / Benefits
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects.
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world.
- Professional development opportunities within the company.
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility.