Let's Talk About You!
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
A Snapshot of Your Day
The mission of our Electrical Engineer is to execute electrical sub systems/components of power plant projects - e.g., HV, MV-, LV- and AC/DC-Switchgear, Load Data Lists, Batteries, Rectifiers, Inverters, DC-DC Converters, Diesel Generator, HV- and LV-transformers, generator circuit breaker, , protection and grid interfaces.
How You'll Make an Impact
- Review and commenting of customer Request of Quotation and preparing of cost calculations
- Evaluation of EPC contract (customer specification, etc…),
- Preparation of the time schedule for the electrical scope of works
- Supervision of deadlines, quality, and costs for the electrical systems in charge
- Claim management and negotiations
- Preparation of affiliated documents
- Preparation of technical specifications and inquiry documentation
- Participation in engineering and optimization of interfaces
- Coordination of the preparation of required documentation such as erection- and O&M-Manuals
- Review of contractors engineering
- Supervision of contractor time schedules and costs
- Coordination of electrical erection contractors with project and site requirements
- Trouble shooting
What You Bring
- College degree, preferable within the field of electrical engineering or equivalent combination of education and with minimum 8 years’ experience from the power generation and EPC market
- Strategic orientation with a detailed knowledge of products, services and markets of industrial power plant & CHP solution business such as, HV, MV-, LV- and AC/DC-Switchgear, Load Data Lists, Batteries, Rectifiers, Inverters, DC-DC Converters, Diesel Generator, HV- and LV-transformers, generator circuit breaker, protection, grid interfaces etc
- Customer focus: capability of changing perspectives and adapting strategies and actions to the dynamic environment
- Intercultural sensitivity, to work in (virtual) international team
- Self-motivation with high energy drive and business sense
- Multitasking, with excellent organizational skills while assuring a high-quality work process
- Willingness for business travels with international contacts
- Proficiency in English
About the Team
In our Business Unit Generation we offer a broad portfolio of cutting edge technologies, services and solutions for centralized and decentralized energy production.
Check out our video to see what we do!
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected.
With more than 92,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same.
Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability.
We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
Rewards / Benefits:
- The opportunity to engage in an exciting environment on challenging projects.
- Strong professional support and working with colleagues around the world.
- Professional development opportunities within the company.
- To be part of a growing function with a dynamic, informal and inspiring working environment in a position that entails a large responsibility.