Data Analytics Team Leader
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Deloitte Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Analytics Team Leader active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced, self-driven and motivated Data Analytics Team Leader with ambition to build and run our team who build automation in various languages and tools.
Ideal profile is outlined below:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with minimal 2 years of relevant experience in a corporate environment with a developer/data or IT focus;
- Have superior analytical and organizational skills;
- Good experience with MS Office and Office 365;
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success;
- Good time-management skills;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills in English;
- Team management skills;
- Open to work in an international environment;
- A high level of IT user ability, particularly advanced skills in Microsoft SharePoint, Visual Basic for Applications and data manipulation & conversion tools (as Alteryx and Power BI); Training time will be allowed for adaptation to in-house IT tools.
- A plus would be familiarity with other programming languages such as C#, Python, SQL, or RPA.
In your role, you will be responsible for supervising and motivating the Data Analytics team members, while your expertise will be highly valued in helping us scale up our team and the scope of our services. You will provide the team with (daily) objectives and communicate any issues with upper management to reach business goals effectively. More detailed responsibilities are as following:
- Plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations to ensure the stable support from the data analytics team. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas;
- Review completed tasks to ascertain compliance with standards;
- Monitor all team members and provide necessary advice and guidance;
- Coach all team members and motivate them to produce desired results;
- Work alongside other departments to achieve company goals and visions;
- Write and forward regular reports to the management;
- Organize regular knowledge sharing sessions to create a learning environment and to support team members when learning new techniques and methods;
- Build knowledge of sectors and apply knowledge and experience to realize the best solution possible;
- Liaise with other Deloitte teams and internal teams throughout the solution development and delivery cycle.