Senior Project Manager
Dynata is one of the world’s leading single providers of first-party data contributed by people who opt-into member-based panels that the company manages and maintains. With a reach that encompasses 60+ million people globally and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around this core asset to bring the voice of the individual to the entire marketing spectrum, from market research to marketing and advertising. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research agencies, media and advertising agencies, consulting & investment firms and healthcare and corporate customers in the North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. For more information, go to Dynata.comCerinte
Senior Project Manager are responsible for managing all aspects of sample management, survey programming, data collection and data management for assigned research studies while upholding the company’s standard of quality assurance throughout project lifecycle including all deliverables and communications. Project types are variable in size, length and have a higher degree of complexity.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Expert Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Understanding of full service and sample only projects.
• Understanding of internal operation systems and other company applications.
• Demonstrates highest level of ability in all aspects of communications (written, oral, listening and expressing ideas).
• Excellent problem solving ability.
• Ability to analyze qualitative data.
• Exceptional analytical, quantitative and deduction skills.
Team/ Independent Worker:
• Ability to work both effectively independently and harmoniously with a team.
• Ability to build relationships and work well across functions.
• Experience in a collaborative team environment, sharing workload and responsibilities.
Time & Project Management:
• Ability to lead, participate and manage large-scale projects.
• Must be able to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with shifting priorities, deadlines and focus and have strong organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
• Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
Business Acumen Skills:
• Understanding of business processes.
• Demonstrates a strong customer orientation.
• Demonstrate cross-functional knowledge and ability to thrive in a highly complex environment.
• 4+ years of experience in business environment/Market Research.
• Ensure clear communication among all groups involved in successful delivery of projects. This includes day-to-day communication with clients; coordination with other client services groups, vendors and partners; and communicating project milestones to internal and external stakeholders.
• Set up and implement strategy for successful completion of new and on-going projects to be delivered on time, on budget and on scope. This includes project delivery timelines; effective sample plans; identifying project risks and developing risk mitigation plans; and managing changes in project scope and providing alternate solutions.
• Manage all post-delivery project needs including confirming project close with key stakeholders; preparing invoices; debriefs and creating rebound opportunities; and assuring client satisfaction.
• Expand and leverage client relationships through understanding of client objectives; consultation during Sale’s Process; participation in Sale’s calls and meetings; understanding pipeline of existing opportunities and effective investigating and up-selling.
• Participate in Client Services special projects such as the Client Services task force and training of new hires.
• Assist Director and CS Lead in balancing workload across CS team members.
• Other duties may be assigned at the discretion of management in the context of the role.
We offer (bonus, benefits):
• Learning Management System available through the Intranet providing free access to nearly 500 online training modules and personal development programs
• Medical benefits
• Travel insurance with global coverage
• Additional paid time off
Dynata is the world’s largest first-party data and insights platform. With a reach that encompasses 62 million consumers and business professionals globally, and an extensive library of individual profile attributes collected through surveys, Dynata is the cornerstone for precise, trustworthy quality data. The company has built innovative data services and solutions around its robust first-party data offering to bring the voice of the customer to the entire marketing continuum – from strategy, innovation, and branding to advertising, measurement, and optimization. Dynata serves nearly 6,000 market research, media and advertising agencies, publishers, consulting and investment firms and corporate customers in North America, South America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
At Dynata, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. Dynata welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. We are committed to an inclusive work culture for all our employees. Accommodations by request can be made for all aspects of the selection process.
For administrative purposes your personal data will be kept on record and will be disclosed and transferred both within and outside the European Economic Area, including the United States of America. We shall take all reasonable steps to prevent any unauthorized access to your personal data.