Senior proposal Engineer
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
FOR THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
• University studies in an Engineering discipline, preferred: Automation, Electrical, Telecom, Chemical;
• 3+ years experience in a similar position in a commercial or engineering environment (customer support, sales support, technical sales, application engineer);
• English at an upper intermediate level (written and spoken);
• Knowledge of a second European language is considered an advantage;
• Good knowledge of Industry Processes or Process Control and Instrumentation is an advantage Business Communication;
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications;
• Technical writing, detail-oriented and ability to work accurately.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL:
• Develop and maintain a solid knowledge of Process Systems and Solutions (PSS) and other
Business Units products and Industry applications;
• Analyze customers RFQ (Requst For Quote) for project proposals, raise and resolve any queries;
• Prepare quotations for Long Term Service Agreements and issue renewals within the set target;
• Solution architect during pursuit and proposal phase by defining innovative and efficient solutions to fit customers’ requirements;
• Responsible for the generation of all project proposal deliverables (Bill of Material, Table of Compliance, System Architecture, Technical Solution and Commercial Proposal) using various proposal tools ensuring accuracy and completeness of the financial estimates;
• Collaborate, communicate and align activities with the local European PSS sales teams and Integrated Solutions Center Cluj departments to understand customer needs and requirements;
• Organize and/or attend internal proposal kick off and review meetings; report on assigned tasks and assumes full ownership of assigned actions;
• Work with the European PSS sales team to issue several proposals in parallel
• Be flexible to travel to customer sites as well as to other Emerson European offices for kick-off meetings, clarifications, site surveys, proposal development and review meetings in accordance with the agreed sales and proposal strategies
• Follow the correct working methods, procedures, tools;
• Adhere to Emerson Automation Solution Ethical values at all time.