Project Services Team Lead (research)
InSites Consulting is an international, innovative market research company that works for most of the well-known global brands and takes research forward on a daily basis.
As a fast growing company, we have a global footprint and we keep expanding.
Our team in Timisoara is the beating heart of project implementation within InSites Consulting - this is where all marketing research projects are being implemented and managed on an operational level, from technical development of research platforms and panel recruitment to quality checks, data analysis and overall project planning.
We are continuously looking for passionate graduates as well as experienced professionals, who are ready to pop their career! :)
You have a background in a similar team leading role and a strong interest in market research. You have a fluent level of English (verbal and written) and the ability to drive technical change within your department.
You have a professional bonding attitude (to connect with internal and external clients).
You have strong negotiation skills, you know how to settle differences without damaging the relationships.
You like project management, from defining goals to deliverables, going to performing quality reviews to ensure deliverables meet project requirements.
- manage the Project Services team, lead the recruitment for new colleagues and take hiring decisions;
- coach team members & help them in defining a career path as well as following up with their personal objectives;
- take part in promotion committees and decide on promotions / career progressions;
- provide support in setup and implementation to your colleagues;
- implement custom solutions and pioneer new methods for implementation;
- offer consultancy for complex projects that require out of the box/ custom implementation;
- revise the activity guide and recommend changes where possible;
- assist and work in close collaboration with the consultant team in developing activity guides (including project details and questionnaire writing) for standardized projects (concept screener, communication post-test, etc.);
- optimize research processes to deliver high quality outputs;
- define project processes that can be applied to the whole department. regardless of the team you are in.