2nd Level CS Engineer
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2011 as part of an IT group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of work experience.
• At least 3 years of working experience in the core network implementation area;
• Experience with the products listed below, not all mandatory:
• MSC/ MSC Server, STP, HLR/HLR-FE, Cello M-MGW, HSS/HSS-FE, APG 43/43L, IMS, Protocol
Analyzer, Protocol Stack knowledge (SS7, SIGTRAN, Diameter, SIP), VoLTE
• Experience or be willing to learn how to operate the following products: Alcatel, Huawei.
• Be proficient in written and spoken English;
• Manage the Core CS area within the service domain of our clients.
• Troubleshoot of CS nodes: HLR,HSS,STP, DSC, CUDB;
• Give technical support to sales, marketing, project managers, and the customer, including pre-sales activities
that can control and supervise the core network implementation;
• Management and implementation of new automatic scripts;
• Verify and support the implementation of configuration changes at the request of the customer or when
needed for performance reasons;
• Analyze the risk and impact of a new service element integration or design change.
• Provide support to Enterprise onboarding process;
• Coordinate and work together with other teams such as 3rd line of support, Engineering, R
• Provide remote support and troubleshooting for integration engineers, customers, and 3rd parties;
• Guide trainees through on-job training, job aids, and workshops.
• Provide work instructions and improvements to the processes;
• Actively participate and contribute to the problem management process when necessary;