Technical Engineer - Project Management
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Very good knowledge of OSS / BSS architecture and solutions
• Very good knowledge of process & project management methodologies (e.g. Prince2)
• Strong stakeholder management and excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
• Goal and team-oriented working method within virtual teams, high level of empathy and cultural awareness to interface with multi-national clients
• Distinct conceptual and analytical thinking and working.
• Very good command of English, both verbally and written
• University degree in computer science, telecommunications or equivalent
• At least 5 years professional experience in telecommunication or IT
• Proven track record in managing large and complex projects and programs
• Experience with Network Element Management solutions in physical and virtual environments
• Accountable for design, development and deployment of systems and complex and versatile solutions across the European markets and Group functions in line with business needs and the domain's and vertical's strategy.
• Accountable to manage the entire lifecycle of the systems and solutions in area of accountability, including identification of technical synergy potentials and derivation of recommendations for action.
• Selects and coordinates external suppliers for the design, development and implementation phase and effective control and steer of those suppliers.
• Continuous alignment of business strategies with solution & product roadmap and active consultancy of business stakeholders.
• Design concepts to modernise, harmonise and consolidate systems in scope across the markets and actively promotes reuse of strategic solutions to drive efficiency gain and cost reduction.
• On time delivery within approved budget for all projects concerning systems in scope
• Timely accurate reporting of all regional projects; prevent roadblocks by early identifying and raising issues
• Contributes with his knowledge to the further development of the architectural framework and guidelines. Close collaboration with the Design Authorities across domains as well as with E2E Design Authority and Group Cyber Security to ensure solutions' compliance with design guidelines and principles
• WFH - Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!