Contributii salariale si cum difera salariile in functie de jobul tau
Strategic Buyer Professional Services
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs IDEMIA Romania active
View all jobs Strategic Buyer Professional Services active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
|Job level:||1 - 5 years of experience|
|Job remote:||sHybrid-Mixt (Partially Remote)|
IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, provides a trusted environment enabling citizens and consumers alike to perform their daily critical activities (such as pay, connect and travel), in the physical as well as digital space.Requirements
· Minimum 8 years of experience in purchasing/procurement.
· Previous Purchasing experience in an International environment
· Strong Experience with Professional Services, technology and indirect purchases.
· Experience in project procurement/purchasing.
· Experience in contract negotiation
·Experience in manage Professional Services and Contractors categories for France is a plus
· Commercial acumen, experience in negotiating back to back agreements
· Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, MS Outlook, e-sourcing tools.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Results oriented with ability to function in a multi-cultural team environment, experience in working in a remote/distributed environment.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving, decision-making and negotiating skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects while effectively meeting deadlines
· Fluent English and French.
SIGNIFICANT POSITION DIMENSIONS:
· Coordination with Global and Regional Purchasing organization (local buyers, project purchaser and category managers).
· Interact with external suppliers and internal customers worldwide
· On assigned projects, supplier selection and/or quotation, Commercial and contract negotiation
· Develop and maintain positive supplier relationships
· Effectively communicate with user departments such as Global R&D, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Engineering, IT, HR, quality among others.
· Coordination with finance, controlling
· Willing to travel internationally (max 15% of the time)
· Professional Services and Contractors Purchase for direct and indirect and manage part or all of the sourcing activity: RFP/RFQ, negotiation, contracting,
· Develop, implement and manage cost savings projects
· Develop, implement purchasing reporting based on common KPIs
-Position demands extensive teamwork with IDEMIA contacts located in multiple sites across the world. Individual must be an effective communicator who can add value to the IDEMIA sourcing and supplier management. Individual must be proactive, innovative and autonomous.
Few travels Worldwide.
Raporteaza eroarea la