Kimball Electronics Romania had the start-up in 2015 as a greenfield investment being owner of its new facility building and new equipment!
As distinctive trait of the company's employees, we are looking for colleagues ready to get out of regular jobs and rather create their own: we are looking for colleagues that are willing to contribute and get involve, are ready to easily slide from one area to another, interested in creating procedural frame and, as a general approach, are not afraid to fail, but either to succeed!
We invite to go through the role description below and see if it matches your interests!
- Technical studies and trainings;
-+3 years experience as maintenance engineer;
- Experience in electronics manufacturing;
- Excellent planning skills;
- Excellent ability to transpose planning into implementation, with interactions in various departments and areas;
- English: advanced level;
- PC literate;
-Available for on call support.
- Understands company, projects, transfer plan and actions;
- Is an important part of CORE Engineering Team for ownership of availability of production equipment's at optimum parameters;
- Active involvement in project implementation (understand equipment's, maintenance pattern, requirements and specifications);
- Participates in specific training and takes over the maintenance planning for establishing routines towards other roles ( preventive maintenance, corrective actions, etc.);
- Full cycle maintenance planning and implementation;
- Valid input in maximizing the timing for production and 100% availability of equipment's;
- Project management responsibilities;
- Responsible for technical trainings (plan, follow-up and update competency matrix).
Kimball Electronics is an equal opportunity employer and gives fair chances to all candidates to the role of interest. Under no circumstances, Kimball Electronics will permit any act of discrimination and lack of dignity in relationship with a candidates. Kimball Electronics will assure a proper recruitment process based on professional competencies and roles and responsibilities of the open job.
Please take kindly notice that only selected candidates will be contacted for further selection stages in any recruitment process.
GDPR – notice for recruitment For recruitment purposes, we may collect personal information that you choose to submit to us through actual website and any other channel of communication.
CV / resumes / letters of any kind (intent, recommendation, etc.) that you provide
Information that you provide regarding your contact details
Information that you provide regarding your education, experience, skills, recommendations;
Resumes and letters of intent or any other documents (. diplomas, etc.) that you are choosing freely to upload to your application
Information that you provide in any tools involved in the recruitment purpose (. questionnaires, feedback, or hire process)
For recruitment purposes, we will use the information that you provide in this way:
We will analyze content in order to decide if your candidature can be a good fit for our vacancy
We will use the information to contact you and agree recruitment steps and
We will use the information you are providing for recruitment purposes only
We will process your data in accordance with GDPR legislation and your requirements.
Please take into consideration that by applying to this vacancy, you agree with collecting and processing the personal data that you will freely provide. If you do not agree with the GDPR information mentioned above, we kindly ask you not to apply to this open job.
We would like to thank you in advance for understanding this matter!