You will shine here if you enjoy:
• 360 Executions: Be part of conceptualizing ideas. Implementing and executing and reporting on the efficacy of all tasks.
• Monthly Team Management:
o Align with PR seeding campaigns based on company’s core pillars, regional campaign
o Seeding Execution: Contact, Engage, Brief and Collect Clipping.
o Create the monthly / quarterly PR report plus specific brand campaign report.
• Key Opinion Leaders Management- Actively explore & recruit for new KOLs. As well as build long-term relationships to ensure our brands are always the preferred partner and beauty retailer of leading influencers, through creative and tailored media exposure
• Training & Workshop Event– be active part of the team to impact our events
• Manage social media Communications by project: New Stores Opening, Big Sale campaign, Partnership campaign.
We would love to hear from you if…
• Strong social media project management and planning skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience related in this field is a plus
• Fluent in English
• Constant creativity: being proactive and coming up with creative ideas for campaigns
• Adaptable to fast-changing situations
• Eye for detail
When joining our company, you join the most enthusiast team part of beauty industry. We provide an unparalleled combination of resources, scale, and autonomy to our employees. We proudly maintain an entrepreneurial focused culture, with all our capabilities built in-house.
We’re excited about you if you have:
• 3+ years’ experience in a training and facilitation role; cosmetic industry experience required
• Proven ability to effectively train/host store visits to a variety of audience types and sizes; strong facilitation skills required.
• Proven ability to build and leverage strong partnerships with all levels in and outside of the organization.
• Proven ability to demonstrate managerial courage and effectively share, receive, implement feedback, with various levels of employees while role-modeling client service standards, leadership skills and product expertise.
• Demonstrates proved ability within planning and aligning by managing multiple projects or requests, logistics and training sessions at the same time.
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills and understanding of how people learn.
• Takes initiative to focus on self-development; demonstrated continuous improvement mindset.
• Strength in key competencies including, but not limited to managing complexity and ambiguity, situational adaptability, planning and aligning, client focus, decision quality, optimizing work processes, developing talent, and command skills
• Must be able to travel. Travel can include by airplane, can be out of town, overnight, and extended hours.
• Consistent access to dedicated remote working space conducive to a virtual learning environment with access to high-speed stable internet to facilitate virtual trainings
These trainings promote lasting behavior change and increased adoption of new skills in support of driving key business initiatives to help the company meet business goals. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Field Training, you will manage and execute consistent, engaging, and effective facilitation across a variety of training methods and channels. In addition, you will:
• Serve as an expert facilitator, instructor, and coach; bringing any training leader’s guide to life by adjusting content to fit the needs of the audience.
o Demonstrate training expertise in skill building, retention, scenario-based application, peer to peer collaboration.
o Train on a wide variety of topics, through primarily virtual and some in-person formats, inclusive of a full range of audience types (different positions, varying experience, and skill levels.)
• Provide direct, clear, and solution-based in-session coaching and development to attendees/store leaders as well as peer-to-peer feedback.
• Provide solution-based feedback and input to the department to address training needs/gaps in support of continuous improvement and ROI for all training programs.
• Support key business initiatives through training on topics including but not limited to: Sephora and retailers new store openings, foundational client service and selling, brand and product knowledge, leadership training and development, and other company priorities and rollouts.
• Visit stores to support ongoing skill building and development in field teams through onsite training, coaching, and feedback, both in your local market and traveling to remote markets.
• Manage and monitor your schedule, travel arrangements, expenses/budget, and training supplies
• Demonstrate our BAs values of passion for client service, innovation, expertise, balance, respect for all, teamwork, and initiative.
You’ll love working here because:
• The people. You will be surrounded by some of the most talented, supportive, smart, and kind leaders and teams – people you can be proud to work with.
• The product. Employees enjoy a product discount and receive free product various times throughout the year. (Think your friends and family love you now? Just wait until you work in beauty!)
• The business. It feels good to win – and we are top distributers in the retail industry, defining experiential trainings creating the most loved beauty community …with the awards and accolades to back it up.
• The perks. Our company offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation/holiday time off, commuter benefits…and so much more.
• Our company like family - is one of the largest distributers in our country, providing support to over 35 brands such as Givenchy, Hermes, Aqua di Parma, Ferragamo, Trussardi and so on.