Technical Project Coordinator for Ultrasonic Systems of SuperSport Cars OEM, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
- Experience project management;
- Good knowledge of automotive processes and standards (e.g. ISO26262, ASPICE etc.);
- Experience with automotive ADAS systems/products and their functionalities;
- A plus would be some experience with automotive sales processes and activities (e.g. customer discussions and project definition, contract and legal issues);
- Strategic thinking;
- Technical understanding;
- Know how in pricing models (e.g. PPC, PHEK), nice to have;
- Knowledge of products, markets and competitor research and monitoring;
- Good presentation skills;
- Understand and be able to discuss with customers how the product was developed, how the functions work, possible malfunctions, intended use, misuse etc.
- Communicative, convincing, proactive;
- Analytical, structured;
- You are extremely independent, cooperative and resilient;
- Have a high degree of personal responsibility and perseverance that makes it easier for you to achieve the goals you have set.
- English mandatory;
- German is a plus.
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
Bosch Engineering Group (BEG) represents a very specific unit of Bosch, with focus on smaller customers in the automotive domain, but with a strong 'flavor' (e.g. "sport/super sport" cars). This leads to long term and trust-based relationships with our, sometimes exotic, clients. In this case we are looking to add a Technical Project Coordinator to our Ultrasonic team. Using the data, acquired by the Ultrasonic Sensor modules, a park pilot system assists the driver to find appropriate parking spaces and prevents collisions with nearby objects, by emitting acoustic signals in case the get to near.
The Technical Project Coordinator is a key role in the project and needs to provide support in aspects such as commercial, project definition, project controlling activities (in collaboration with the relevant Bosch business unit, if applicable) and other.
Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join our team:
- Will be responsible for the customer project and will be a "technical window" to the customer;
- Coordination of the detailed technical planning of work packages with all participants (internal + external);
- Support in the commercial aspects of the project (customer, supplier, quotation, general project definition etc.);
- Support of the project calculation and controlling;
- Planning for providing of the test vehicle and the required tools;
- Coordination of necessary support from Robert Bosch;
- Support of Project QAs (Quality Assessments);
- Coordination of release and the required release documentation;
- Monitoring of the project milestones;
- Support the Security Engineering Process and related activities.