Medical Assistant Manager
Nothing is impossible. Every person has its place. Our role is to bring them together, with dedication and responsibility. Through expertise and concrete tools, we make sure that we. will find the right one for you. And we are doing so by personally knowing the candidates and the companies, evaluating them thoroughly and then searching what fits them best.Cerinte
For our client, a global healthcare company, we are looking for a talented Assistant Manager Medical, Market Access & Public Affairs Department that is eager to develop his career in a professional environment.
- University Degree;
- Self-awareness and maturity, ready to work independently and via others;
- Thorough understanding of processes inside company;
- Flexibility, problem-solving skills, and ability to handle multiple assignments;
- Ability to anticipate and meet diverse and challenging customer requirements;
- Very good communication skills;
- Concern for quality and details;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- PC literacy and MS Office;
- Advanced in English.
- Administrative services delivered in timely, cost-efficient way, in compliance with legal regulations and policies;
- Timely responses to internal stakeholders and external ones;
- Logistic organization of internal events/ HCP events for the Medical, Market Access & Public Affairs Department: transport, accommodation, plane tickets, medical insurances, etc;
- Financial Organization of Medical, Market Access & Public Affairs Department events: sponsorship request, costs evaluation, invitation, agencies offer request& evaluation, contracts initiation, invoices management in compliance with company’ procedures;
- Routine Finance Processes: PO/ acquisition documentation in place;
- Handles correspondence of Medical, Market Access & Public Affairs Department;
- Prepares Meeting Rooms for events with necessary protocol, receives quests according with internal procedure;
- Verifies, records, and keeps track of contracts and other internal documents;
- Acts as back-up for reception when needed.
- To efficiently organize compliance of documents and its registration;
- To supply local Medical, Market Access & Public Affairs Department with high quality administrative support;
- To represent company vision, values, commitments in the daily conduct with the internal and external customers.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.