ESG Research Manager
For more than 25 years, Sustainalytics has focused on delivering high-quality, analytical environmental, social and governance (ESG) research, ratings and data to institutional investors and companies.
Our research is empowering world’s leading institutional investors to identify, understand, and manage risks and opportunities from an ESG perspective.
Our Corporate Solutions unit works with hundreds of companies and their financial intermediaries to help them consider sustainability in policies, practices, and capital projects.
To learn more information about us, please visit our website.
• Excellent English skills (min. B2);
• Advanced Excel and Power Point skills;
• Demonstrated experience in people management (in a "manager of managers" type of role);
• Solid operational management experience (ie target setting, planning and forecasting);
• Project management and quality management exposure;
• Interest in the fields of responsible investment and corporate sustainability;
• Good financial and ESG industry knowledge.
• Monitors the research activity in his/her team, ensuring that both quantitative and qualitative targets are met;
• Coordinates the team, monitoring, assessing and stimulating its performance;
• Efficiently monitors and plans the production activity (research and reviews);
• Ensures business continuity by implementing efficient resource management tactics (succession planning, back up strategy etc)
• Recruits and trains new team members;
• Might conduct ad-hoc research or quality assurance activities;
• Sets goals, measures the results of the team and reports to the senior management;
• Manages projects for improving the operational processes, platforms and procedures;
• Represents the department in interactions with internal or external clients and other departments;
• Stimulates a working environment based on trust, collaboration, respect and communication.