Business Developer Partnership
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Randstad Romania SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Developer Partnership active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- 1-5 years of experience in B2B partnerships
- English skills - advanced level (written and spoken)
- Availability to travel professionally
- Organizes and takes appointments at your partner portfolio or prospects, provides the
commercial follow-up and helps your customers and prospects further.
- Develop merchant partnership through: joint actions, discounts, special offers, according to market latest trends and development;
- Identify and propose to management companies and technology providers whose value propositions and technology will be enhanced by working in partnership
- Target partnerships that will create innovative solutions for current unmet needs and
- Communicate and collaborate with cross-functional teams (product, project management, customer services, merchant marketing and sales) to execute projects and products, and implement marketing campaigns or projects in collaboration with partners;
- Evaluates market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends, communicate partner usage, adoption and performance metrics and report them to the hierarchy
- Pilot program learnings, actively participate in go-to-market plans, preparation and delivery of strategic partner presentations.