Back Office Support Specialist with French
This role is based in the Michelin Shared Services Center in Bucharest, Michelin Corporate & Business Services, where more than 700 colleagues deliver excellence in Purchasing, Finance, Logistics, Sales Administration and Personnel. The Service and Solutions Specialist will:
- Provide operational support to our partners and customers through different channels of communication – assistance for system requests, processes improvements and claims resolution;
- Correct and timely set of manual prices and commercial requests based on contracts received;
- Perform internal control processes applicable to prices and commercial requests based on contracts;
- Guarantee the billing process for the customers, including compliance of their tax provisions – process made through data gathering and manipulation, in order to analyze the customers management of vehicle inflows;
- Issue reports requested by partners, customers, service providers, managers, according to the data agreed in the operational calendars;
- Propose measures to improve practices within the day by day activities;
- Create missing procedures and update existing ones for processes in the area of responsibility.
What we’re looking for:
- Customer Focus & Customer Relationship;
- Data Collection and Processing;
- Business Analysis & Proactivity;
- Problem solving & Decision making;
- Teamwork and collaboration;
- Higher education;
- Attention to details;
- French and English - min B2;
- Excel – Basic proficiency.
In Michelin, we offer:
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options (hybrid);
- A customizable benefits package with options to choose: gym access, medical or dental services, private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs, cultural activities vouchers etc.
- Private medical subscription; Life insurance; Luncheon vouchers and discounts; Deduction of vacation costs.
How we recruit: Once you submit your application, one of our recruiters reviews it. If your profile fits our role:
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in a face to face (or online, depending the context) interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.
Our talents, people and employees are the source of purposeful and sustainable innovations. That’s why we care about developing and enhancing their strength, and we ensure them a tailored professional journey across units and countries.
What drives us is the spirit of unlimited innovation, which we all possess. Our goal is to cultivate and nurture that spirit, by questioning the status quo, improving our way to do things. Therefore, we are always optimistic as to overcome the challenges of tomorrow.
That’s our mission as an employer: inspiring innovation in all of us, to build a better life in motion for you and for everyone.