Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile qpas active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
- Supervisesthe activity of technical maintenance of the property and the activity of fire prevention-extinguishing, health, and safety at work, safety, and environment, while ensuring the implementation of their legal framework;
- Together with the Manager, proposes and monitors the process improvement activities related to the technical activities in the center;
- Supervises the settlement of complaints or requests from tenants/suppliers and is involved in resolving them;
- Keeps in touch with the tenants and suppliers of the mall and represents the Manager in connection with third parties and authorities on the technical side;
- Manages the consumption of utilities in the mall;
- Ensures support in preparing and conducting tenders for technical services, according to the company's procedures;
- Ensures the preparation on time and in accordance with the company's procedures of the contracts for the provision of technical services and the additional documents related to them;
- Involved in proposing investments regarding the maintenance and modernization of the shopping center;
- Ensures the elaboration of the technical maintenance programs of the shopping center;
- Follows the observance of the norms provided by the regulations of the shopping center;
- Follows the legislative novelties in the field and ensures the fulfillment of the legal obligations from the technical point of view of the owner of the shopping center;
- Participates in the organization of internal financial control and annual inventory;
- Orders the analysis of the reports and the internal and external control provisions, on the line of quality and environment and orders the elimination of the notified non-conformities and of the causes that generated them, in order to prevent their repetition;
- Ensures the access of the external and internal control bodies to the company's documents on the occasion of inspections and audits;
- Responsible for the optimal use of material, financial, patrimonial, and human resources allocated to achieve the objectives of the shopping center;
- Responsible for compliance with written and/or verbal contractual commitments to tenants and suppliers;
- Responsible for the observance of the written and/or verbal contractual commitments of the tenants and suppliers with the owner of the shopping center;
- Identifies new opportunities and collaboration solutions to reduce the maintenance costs from a technical point of view of the shopping center.
- Technical background (at least 2 years previous experience in a similar role);
- Technical University degree (Civil Engineering or Installations Engineering);
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Good knowledge of English language (spoken/written);
- Good communication skills, multi-tasking, detail-oriented, fast decision maker;
- Attention to detail and very good organizing skills;
- Time management.
- The recruitment process will be conducted through QPAS - Recruitment Company.
- Only eligible candidates will be contacted.
- By applying to this job, we are deemed to have your default consent to the processing of personal data by QPAS, pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679.