Specialist, Email Marketing (with German)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Specialist, Email Marketing (with German) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join our team of Email Marketing experts. This role will be focused on supporting the EMEA region (Germany) to meet demand generation goals and targets via regional execution of globally driven demand generation emails, such as global campaign promotions, new product launches or updates, strategic Veeam industry events, etc. Email Marketing Specialist is responsible for the regional calendar support, creation, testing, execution, maintenance and reporting of regional email campaigns.
- Development and scheduling of segmented email campaigns; creation & execution of batch and trigger email campaigns in Marketo
- Track and maintain program/process/email analytics and assess impact on business
- Continuously analyze operational process to find and implement new efficiencies
- A/B and multivariate testing to continually optimize impact of campaign efforts
- Management of Veeam's marketing database including the execution of segmentation strategies that offer personalized communications
- Collaborate with the Corporate & Regional Marketing teams to architect ongoing email campaigns within in Marketo; maintain close partnerships
- Analyze email campaign performance, run tests to optimize email content, layouts, campaign logic
- Align email marketing activities with corporate guidelines, business objectives and best practices
- Maintenance of the regional email schedule
- Fluent English, with excellent communication and writing skills
- German language (upper intermediate or above level)
- 1 years of experience in digital marketing or email marketing
- Experience in Marketing Automation/CRM database management; Marketo experience preferred
- Analytical capabilities, strong logical skills
- Attentive, detail-oriented, responsible and accurate in performing tasks to completion
- Ability to self-educate on marketing and technical related matters
- Creative, proactive and curious, with a passion for optimization and algorithms
- Excellent project management skills; experience managing cross-functional projects/initiatives
- Self-motivated to continuously improve and learn new concepts and skills
- Familiarity with HTML code, email development and responsive design
- Private medical insurance services
- Hospitalization and Surgery Insurance for employees' children
- Meal tickets
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan where you will be able to flexibly customize your benefits package based on your budget and personal needs.
- A choice of over 5,000 benefits on the Edenred Benefit Online platform is available to you, such as medical insurance plans for dependents, top-upplans which provide additional medical coverage to the medical insurance plan, medical services plans offered by different providers, dental, gym membership, transportation, private pension programs, personal and professional development, travel, special offers and many more.