Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Loyalty Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.
S.C. Agentia de Servicii Professional S.R.L. este inregistrata ca operator de date cu caracter personal. Avand in vedere prevederile Regulamentului General privind Protectia Datelor Personale va rugam ca, inainte de a aplica la anuntul de angajare, sa consultati pentru informare site-ul nostru: professional.com.ro/gdpr
• 2-3 years of experience in a similar role. Loyalty schemes knowledge and experience is considered a plus, although not mandatory
• Proven track record of working with CRM platforms
• Analytical skills, capacity to understand trends and to plan accordingly
• Feels at ease with working with large quantities of unstructured and structured information
• Curious and open-minded
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook knowledge. SAP is considered a plus
• English - fluent (spoken and written)
You will be responsible for the implementation of the loyalty marketing strategy, within the Retail division, with a focus on improving the customers’ experience with the current loyalty journey at every touch point.
• Participates in the definition of the local marketing and promotional strategy, in line with the yearly master marketing plan – investigates and suggests new loyalty mechanisms and approaches, based on the customer lifecycle;
• Responsible for the segmentation, targeting and analysis of loyal customers behavior as well as for the creation of campaigns and promotions;
• Responsible for testing, communicating and evaluating of all loyalty activities;
• Monitors the Customer Service interactions with loyal customers and supports the timely reaction to customers claims and messages;
• Implements various market researches with the aim of measuring customers’ perception, needs and evaluates the opportunity to implement or develop new products and services based on customers insights;
• Ensures the accuracy of the loyalty budget spending, tracks and registers the purchase orders in the ERP system;
• Complies with the company's internal regulations and Code of Conduct. Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of internal service information that has come to his notice.