Senior DevOps Engineer (Remote)
This job is the one for you if you have:
- Advanced understanding of cloud architecture concepts and styles (SaaS, PaaS and IaaS), containerization (Docker), orchestration(K8S) and related concepts;
- Proficient understanding of AWS (ex: EC2, S3, RDS, EKS);
- Writing infrastructure as code (Terraform);
- Advanced Understanding of Virtualization platforms, VMware and KVM;
- Advanced Understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures.
- Experience with version control systems;
- Advanced understanding of the Linux operating system and networking concepts;
- Certification(AWS, CCNA, CKA, etc)-> nice to have.
- Develop and deploy scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on AWS;
- Participate to the architecture and design of large-scale platforms;
- Monitor and troubleshoot infrastructure, platform, and application related issues;
- Engage in service capacity planning, software performance analysis and system tuning;
- Build, delivery, and deployment by using modern technologies (Jenkins, Docker, GitOps or similar);
- Develop and improve Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment Frameworks that support the building, cloud infrastructure automation, static analysis (SonarQube), testing, quality documentation generation and packages publishing;
- Help Software Development Teams with fixes and features using Continuous Integration Frameworks;
- Research new solutions for automating new development flows and optimizing current ones;
- Maintain technical documentation and propose procedures related to it;
- Review technical requirements and solutions to ensure that all security needs are addressed.