L1 Support Consultant with SAP / English
ATOS is a global leader in digital transformation withemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
Our perfect candidate should have:
• Basic knowledge of SAP
• Professional English skills
• Good communication skills
• IT knowledge and curiosity about IT
• Team spirit and interest in learning new topics
• Accepting of the errors and malfunction notifications generated by the ticketing systems Remedy and transferring them to Jira ticket tool.
• Checking if all necessary information is given in the ticket; Dispatching, monitoring and forwarding tickets to the SAP support group.
• Organize, perform, and monitor transports between SAP Systems using the Transport Management System (TMS).
• End to End tracking of the error tickets.
• Document Quality Assurance (checking for confirmations, maintaining documentation; communicating with users and functional consultant when needed).
• Monitoring the error reports.
What we offer?
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a meaningful and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive pay and benefits packages:
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Laptop, Headphones.
• Compensation: Competitive salary package
• Extra vacation days.
• Training and certifications: Ongoing In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status! We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation in case of need.