Machine Learning Software Engineer for Parking Systems, Cluj
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people's lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.Qualifications
Who you are:
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable.
- Experience with Machine Learning concepts & implementations
- Strong knowledge of Machine Learning algorithms & principles, neural networks, classification & optimization
- You are self-motivated and take ownership of your tasks and projects;
- You are team oriented and offering and receiving feedback comes naturally
- You are able to work independently;
- You have an analytical work approach;
- You have a strong willingness to learn, grow and to further develop yourself.
The languages you should know:
- Fluent in English,
- German is nice to have
Nice to have:
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Development/Testing/Everything
- Automotive SW Engineering experience
Hybrid working is the new way of working! We offer super nice and cozy office spaces, however you can also work from home if you feel like it (70% remote work)
Our #LikeABosch benefits:
- 25 days of annual leave
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Relocation bonus
- Lunch discounts
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
- Technical and soft skills trainings
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Bookster subscription
We are currently looking for a Machine Learning Software Engineer to work within our team.
You will contribute to an environment where solutions are developed for the world's largest automotive OEM's based on ultrasonic sensors and sensors data fusion.
In your role you will:
- Bring together technical insights and knowledge from the latest machine learning research and classical signal processing to build improvements to our technical solutions;
- Drive deep learning algorithm development, implementation and evaluation of behaviors based on a rich variety of datasets;
- Contribute to the creation of patents and driving of innovation;
- Actively pursue international collaboration within Bosch to bring the solutions to the main stage;
- Translate proof-of-concept ML models into a solution that can be trusted in a production environment;
- Follow the V-Model development process;
- Have access to a wide array of opportunities for competence development and internal mobility.
Scripting languages (Python, Shell)