EU Funds Senior Consultant
TPA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 11 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
The TPA Group is an independent member of Baker Tilly Europe Alliance and is thus able to provide to its clients a worldwide network of tax advisors, auditors and consultants.
The EU Funds Senior Consultant is responsible for applying technical skills and working as part of a team assuring that all funding applications, business plans, feasibility studies are in compliance with the programmes guidelines.
We are looking for a new colleague with:
- University degree in Economics, Law or Technical field
- At least 5 years of experience in projects EU funded
- Knowledge of the local public administration and procurement legislation
- Ability to identify and understand clients needs and to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics;
- Written and verbal communication skills necessary (in both Romanian and English) to effectively interface with all levels of firm management and staff, clients and other external business contacts;
- Ability to manage her/his own time effectively;
- Applications from all over Romania are appreciated, work from home is possible.
Main activities and responsibilities:
- Identifying the adequate financing sources: opportunities analysis, eligibility analysis, administrative assessment (POR, PNRR, PODD, Innovation Norway, National Funds, etc.);
- Preparing and submitting the specific documentation for accessing grants: prepare business plans, financing requests, financial analyses, etc.;
- Preparing and submitting the specific documentation for project implementation: acquisition files, payment requests, intermediary and final reports, notifications, addendums etc.
- Monitoring activities in order to implement the projects according to schedule; checking documents submitted by the beneficiaries and advising them to obtain / make / sign compliance documents;
- Attending business meetings, attending and presenting opportunities at conferences, visiting potential and active clients;
PA is one of the leading tax, accounting and audit services companies in Romania and Central and South Eastern Europe. From our offices in Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca we cover all regions of the country. TPA Romania currently has 11 partners and more than 160 full-time employees providing support to our clients in the fields of Tax Advisory, Accounting, Auditing, Advisory and Legal.
Thanks to our alliance with the Baker Tilly International network, the 12 countries of the independent TPA Group are perfectly connected at global level, and we are able to provide high-quality services in all the main business centres and regions of the world.
Success is a matter of setting the right goals. And having the right partner.
Make the most of your knowledge working for an international company that places you center stage in a global business environment. You will discover an exciting working environment that encourages and nurtures your career ambitions while providing you with the independence you need to achieve constant growth.
You will learn that professional achievement is not only a result of hard work and dedication but also means having the right partner to provide you with support and guidance. You will have the opportunity to work for international clients on complex projects that challenge you to improve with each day.