EdenTech Graduates' Program - IT Infrastructure & Operations
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries.
Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
The Edenred Digital Center (EDC) in Bucharest, Romania is Edenred Group's largest Digital hub for strategic Tech projects.
Are you ready for EdenTech ?
We are launching an invitation for each of you who is interested to experience Tech for Good within Edenred Digital Center, powered by Edenred.
If you’re eager to roll up your sleeves, learn, make mistakes, and create the next big thing in Tech, then this is the right place for you.
Already curious? Let’s see what the program has for you:
• 4 months of intensive learning sessions, both theoretical & practical
• Contract on undetermined period, as it is a paid job with benefits
• Allocated mentor to guide you through the journey
• International exposure
• Flexibility in terms of WFH (Work from Home) and working program
• Trainings & learning experiences
• The opportunity to meet the leads across the world within the Edenred Group
• Tech events
• Exposure to the newest Tech stack.
What about the team of Infrastructure & Operations, what we do & why to join us?
• A short presentation of the team: Global Networking Team with 5 members in EMEA, with high level of knowledge and willingness to share the knowledge.
• What we do a few words: Best in class network technology. You’ll have the opportunity to work in multicultural network environment.
• Why to join the Network team? You will get the chance to learn networking and develop yourself as a Network Engineer.
• A short presentation of the team: Sky’s the limit - our team is composed of Architects, Azure and AWS Engineers, SecOps, DBA, FinOps, DevOps.
• What we do a few words: We’re involved in all the stages from design to build and run. That means high level architecture concepts, scripts and templates for implementation, RCA and troubleshooting for daily use.
• Within the team there’s always something new to discover.
• A short presentation of the team: The team manages the tool considered to be the backbone of the entire Global Technology. Through Jira flows almost the entire activity of all the infrastructure, security and application teams that are working on Edenred ecosystem.
• Joining the team would mean to be part of an evolving team on an evolving platfom, that will allow you to connect & communicate with all the other teams.
• We are fun and beside that, in Jira there is no limit in what you can be able to develop and implement if you will master the tool.
What to bring with you in your EdenTech Journey?
• We are looking for passionate, curious, motivated fresh graduates in the IT field & related (e.g: Mathematics, Engineering etc.)
• Experience in other activities like internships or personal projects, would be a plus.
• Also, advanced English skills are needed as you will interact with Edenred colleagues around the world.
Start your experience with us! Let’s meet during the summer and embark on the journey as of 1st of October 2022!