This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Philip Morris Romania active
View all jobs TAX Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliates in Romania, Philip Morris Romania SRL and Philip Morris Trading SRL.
Philip Morris Trading SRL, based in Bucharest, is responsible for the sale and merchandizing of PMI brands throughout the country. We have a dynamic brand portfolio that includes top international brands such as IQOS, Marlboro, Chesterfield, L&M and Virginia Slims. Philip Morris Trading SRL was established in 1997 and today employs more than 250 people in its head office and regional sales offices.
Philip Morris Romania SRL is our manufacturing factory based in Otopeni and employs more than 1000 people. The factory has recently received a 490 million euro investment in becoming a new tobacco products – HEETS for the IQOS tobacco heating system. The factory serves the international demand of countries as Japan, but also EU countries where IQOS is sold.
We are also strongly committed to making a difference in the communities where our employees live and work. We support non-profit organizations in the fields of education, culture, domestic violence prevention, and the fight against hunger and extreme poverty.
• University degree in Economics;
• Excellent knowledge of Romanian tax legislation, European tax legislation would be a plus;
• 3-5 years’ experience in taxation, with focus on excise and customs;
• Excellent analytical and communication skills;
• Ability to originate innovative, constructive and valid solutions;
• Concern for order and quality;
• Good command of Microsoft Office;
• Fluent in English (spoken and writing skills);
• Proficiency in Accounting software, SAP would be a plus.
• Providing efficient tax advice on applicable fiscal legislation concerning corporate income tax, withholding tax, VAT, excise, customs, as well as on the interpretations adopted by the local tax authorities;
• Drafting letters to the competent tax authorities with respect to clarification of specific tax aspects;
• Ensure and execute timely and accurate filing of all tax filings obligations in the local market. Ensure timely payment and/or refund of all tax obligations;
• Ensure that all imports / exports and intra-community acquisitions / deliveries performed by PM, meet the requirements of national / EU customs legislation;
• Advisory and training's provided to respective teams in the organization in the tax area to assure proper tax risk mitigation;
• Responsible for continuous monitoring of the changes in fiscal legislation and for the information of all interested parties about these changes;
• Provide accurate / timely monthly analysis of reconciliation of all tax transactions and upon request, interpretation of tax issues;
• Manage relation with other functional teams in Operations, Legal and Finance, as well as with external advisers and the local Fiscal Authorities.