This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs Relocation Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Graduate (with a degree in sociology, labor economics, or international business) with work experience more than 1 year;
• Fluent English (written/spoken).
• Experience in immigration to Romania
• Advance knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, graphs, filters, pivot tables, macros), experience in preparation of presentations in MS PowerPoint as well as working knowledge of MS Outlook and MS Word.
• Proactive, well organized, and result-oriented person.
• Mature personality, excellent communication, and organization skills
• Strong task management
Nice-to-Have Skills: To ensure success as an immigration consultant, you should exhibit diligence, particularly when completing and submitting requisite paperwork. An outstanding immigration consultant will alert clients of foreseeable delays that cannot be avoided.
We are looking for a relocation specialist to guide employees through all procedures required to ensure their successful immigration/relocation. The specialist will be responsible to instruct expats on the process, supervising the completion of documentation and coordinating applications to ensure smooth end to end processing.
• Informational support from beginning to end of relocation for employee and manager
• Active coordination of relocation activities: ensure that employee and delivery manager timely provide the required information for visa obtaining, perform verification of data to ensure its consistency and correctness
• Liaising with Immigration authorities
• Ensure smooth progress, Specialist is responsible for reaching out and trying to resolve the issue or take corrective action throughout the relocation process
• Update internal parties on any issues/changes to Immigration requirements, regulations, or visa process
• Resolves complex queries which involve a detailed explanation of Relocation policy, processes, or procedures
• Collecting and returning sensitive original documents (E.g. passports)
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.