Junior KYC Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior KYC Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Resurse Umane - Psihologie active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are?
KPMG is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
When you choose KPMG as the place to start and build your career you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG. You will have the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential.
We are open for talent, open for you!
We are looking for a Junior KYC Analyst to join the KPMG team. The team is currently working on a online media monitoring project (OMM) for KPMG International (monitoring specific sources from various countries where KPMG has offices with the purpose of identifying potential risks for the member firms or their clients) and is also processing various types of standardized tasks at the request of colleagues working for KPMG in Romania related to: KYC (know your client), press search, litigation analysis, translations and summaries of documents etc. Detailed documentation is available for each type of task, together with training, shadowing and coaching (on the job training).
What are we looking for?
- Top student or graduate in Foreign Languages and Literatures, Modern Applied Languages, Letters, Political Science, Psyhology or a related discipline (3rd year bachelor degree and 1st or 2nd year master degree);
- Knowledge of English should be advanced (C1 level - writing and understanding), other foreign languages would be a plus (Spanish, Russian, Chinese etc);
- Enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn new things;
- Out of the box thinking;
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills;
- Judgment & decision-making;
- Resilience in the face of challenges or obstacles;
- Business-oriented attitude, creativity and assertiveness;
- Team player who takes responsibility for her/his work.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
KPMG in Romania offers:
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.
- Flexible workplace and work environment.
Student or graduate? We are Open for Talent. There are several opportunities to join the firm whether you have professional experience or no experience at all.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Suitable applicants will be invited for tests and interviews.