Cybersecurity Suport L1
ATOS is a global leader in digital transformation withemployees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions.
The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
What do you bring with you?
• Broad IT knowledge in networks, applications, operating systems and hardware and Azure Sentinel, Google Cloud - SCC, Splunk
• Self-motivated, creative and detail oriented.
• Strong understanding of cyber security concepts and/or hands on experience.
• Good working knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
Analyst Tier 2: specialized in security analysis, ready to think outside-of-the-box, constantly implement new ways of increasing visibility of potential security incidents and process more complicated cases. Activities consist of:
• Incident analysis
• Incident coordination & response
• Situational awareness
• Scripting & automation
• Managing security workflows
• Incident hunting
• Threat intelligence