Inside Channel Developer, Middle East
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Inside Channel Developer, Middle East active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam(R) is a global leader in backup, recovery and data management solutions. Our annual revenues consistently exceed $1 billion. Veeam solutions are used by more than 400,000 companies around the world, including IBM, Puma, Siemens and many others. The company has 4,500 employees, with offices in more than 35 countries, speaking 20 languages. Together we manage the full solution life cycle: development, promotion, sales and post-sales service. The Veeam teams are like-minded people who value open and trusting relationships, the drive to innovate and the pursuit of excellence. Veeam has fostered a company culture in which everyone has a voice. The result is a company that is a pleasure to work for. According to the latest engagement surveys, 92% of employees believe Veeam is the best place to work in IT, and 89% recommend employment at Veeam to their friends.
- Providing support to qualified partners including follow up, product information, quotations and closures in ME region.
- Establish and build long-term and productive relationships based with set Pro-Partner accounts.
- Act as the primary point of contact for their managed account list and ensuring speedy responsiveness to all partner requests.
- Gain a deep understanding of the Pro-Partner's business expectations and actively drive relationships and opportunities.
- Plan and drive activities with set Pro-Partners to drive maximum return to Veeam Software.
- Be able to identify, qualify and forecast opportunities, through pipeline management.
- Maximizing coverage within a defined region and penetrate organizations with Veeam products.
- Maintain information in SFDC to provide consistent, accurate and comprehensive information on their partners.
- Actively contribute towards the improvement of the team and operation, participating in team meetings, discussions and other activities to develop the team
- Fluent in English
- Arabic - desirable
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Knowledge of basic business research tools (LinkedIn, Google, Salesforce or similar CRM, etc)
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry
- Excellent correspondence skills (Outlook, Instant Messaging, and over the phone)
- Private medical insurance services
- Hospitalization and Surgery Insurance for employees' children
- Meal tickets
- Personal time off plan to reward your loyalty
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan where you will be able to flexibly customize your benefits package based on your budget and personal needs.
- A choice of over 5,000 benefits on the Edenred Benefit Online platform is available to you, such as medical insurance plans for dependents, top-upplans which provide additional medical coverage to the medical insurance plan, medical services plans offered by different providers, dental, gym membership, transportation, private pension programs, personal and professional development, travel, special offers and many more.