Sales Development Representative, UK & Ireland
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Sales Development Representative, UK & Ireland active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
The Sales Development Representative represents the company in relation with customers, partners, people / organizations in the country and abroad, in contact for business.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receiving and responding to sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam products.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from closed lost opportunities, older leads and cold calling
- Develop a tailored approach for each category.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product information, quotations and closures.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience
- Come up with out of the box thinking /innovative ways of finding leads
- The obligation to report and register on time, complete and correct data required on applications and tools / applications specific internal systems;
- Any other service tasks and responsibilities assigned by the department manager.
- Advanced English
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of virtualization industry and the ability to relay information to potential customers is a plus
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- IT knowledge - Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry