Senior Analyst Business Support Center with Spanish
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile British American Tobacco Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior Analyst Business Support Center with Spanish active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
British American Tobacco is a leading tobacco group, with brands sold in more than 200 markets. We employ more than 57,000 people and, with over 200 brands in our portfolio, we make the cigarette chosen by one in eight of the world’s one billion adult smokers. We hold robust market positions in each of our four regions – Americas; Asia-Pacific; Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa; and Western Europe – and we are leaders in more than 60 markets.Cerinte
BAT IS LOOKING FOR A SENIOR ANALYST BUSINESS SUPPORT CENTER WITH SPANISH
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
CONTRACT TYPE: Fixed term
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
The role is part of GBS Business Support Center team
Geographic Scope: Global
Reports to: Business Support Center Team Leader
Reporting level: Non-management
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Responsible for both Accounts Payable query management process and Transactional Procurement support;
- Engage at regional and global level, with external partners and BAT employees, issue resolution and problem solving being an integral part of your role;
- Providing excellent customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and achieve win-win outcomes;
- Performing daily/weekly/monthly tasks as per agreed timelines
- Recommending process improvements to create greater efficiency and productivity;
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with key contacts in end markets.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
Good command of English and Spanish - spoken and written;
Good numerical and analytical skills;
Proficiency with Ms. Office (especially Excel). Successfully plan activities and put them into action;
Ability to communicate at all levels and apply high professional standards;
Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure, good time management;
Able to help, teach or explain current process to others;
High attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
Able to manage and facilitate calls.
Degree in Accounting or Finance;
EU work permit – mandatory
- Experience of working with high volumes of data;
- 1+ year work experience in Finance / Accounting department/ Customer Service
Please be aware that this is a fixed-term role for 1 year!!
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!