EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT & CULTURE CONSULTANT; Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
• Masters or bachelor’s degree in human resources, psychology, social communication or some related field.
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in human resources.
• Demonstrated consulting and coaching skills - able to effectively build relationships by establishing trust and credibility.
• Demonstrated agility – comfortable with ambiguity and quick-pace change, able to methodically work through complex problems, set priorities and execute on commitments.
• Willingness and ability to learn and understand the business you support and frame HR issues and concerns in an overall business context.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, positive attitude.
• High proficiency in English.
• The Employee Engagement &Culture Consultant acts as a subject matter advisor on team climate, recognition& organizational retention framework and provides counsel on people engagement issues. You will partner with other HR groups to ensure relevancy of programs and initiatives and facilitate implementation by providing specific insights.
• Your consistent background in human resources, previously partnering with the business on organizational culture matters or rollout of major change management programs will definitely recommend you for the role.
• Needless to say, you are a true ‘people person’ with an intense passion for supporting great teams and helping them thrive.
• Actively drive organizational programs and processes in alignment with the company’s values, vision and mission.
• Originate and lead Human Resources programs that will provide an employee-oriented, people-centric culture.
• Work with the Leadership team towards the realization of Value Proposition.
• Partner with people managers to analyze team climate and create development opportunities to enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers.
• Monitor the full life cycle, from onboarding journey to exit, looking to further improve the employee journey.
• Mentor or coach the managers to ensure that they can operate as efficiently as possible at all times.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!